Tax determination software for universities in Canada
Single solution for all your students and employees tax compliance.
Because tax doesn’t need to be complicated!
- Not sure who is a tax non-resident?
The residency test is performed by Sprintax TDS Canada.
- Who is entitled to a tax treaty? What does that entitlement mean to them and to you as an employer?
No need to be familiar with tax treaties and regulations, all of them are included in Sprintax TDS Canada and the implications for the individual employee and you as an employer are clearly calculated and outlined within Sprintax TDS Canada.
- API integration available to your payroll software, so we can pull data from and send data to your system.
- T4A and T4A-NR forms produced automatically.
- All forms required to correctly calculate payroll are prepared by TDS – Federal and provincial TD1, TP-1015.3-V, R105, R102, T2202 etc.
How our tax determination software works
Create your Sprintax TDS Canada account
Answer our online questionnaire
Determine your residency status and tax treaty eligibility
Generate your tax forms (TD1 federal and provincial, T4A, T4A-NR, T2202 and more)
Transfer your data to Sprintax Tax Preparation and file your end of year tax return
What does Sprintax TDS Canada do for universities?
Choose Sprintax TDS Canada. Your Payroll office will thank you for it!
Employers can ensure that the correct amount of tax is withheld from their nonresident employees and reported to the CRA.
Payroll departments can easily manage the tax profiles of their international students and employees all in one place through a user-friendly dashboard.
Meanwhile, our system will aid your non-residents in determining their residency status for tax purposes and their entitlement to tax treaty benefits, ensuring that they are taxed correct from the first paycheck.